Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Joe Fresh Copper





 This evenings mani is 3 thin coats of Joe Fresh Copper ---- Joe Fresh has a pretty extensive line of polish. These are 3 for $10 @ Loblaw's/Superstore. Most of the newer polishes have removable caps - I suck at applying polish with those big round handles.......


In the bottle this polish has an amazing colour shift, but didn't show up as strong on my nails. I still really love this colour, it is a beautiful strong metallic copper. This was 3 coats, no TC.


Next time I wear this I will be layering it over a dark Forest green or even Wet n Wild Black, maybe that will make that pretty green appear.











 Joe Fresh Copper ---- 3 thin coats
 
 ..........and thank goodness - these newer bottle have removable caps with a thinner brush handle

....... 

--- I can see some of that green ---


 I used a crackle/shatter polish from Ardene to dress this up. To get this look I painted it on the diagonal, I like how it turned out.



 ....... and a few more glamour shots


 o



No comments: