Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Wet n Wild Mega Last in Canada?







So has the new line-up of Wet n Wild MegaLast shown up in Canada yet? the last time I was in a Canadian department store they had 12 shades of MegaLast polish, pretty cremes and subtle shimmers. However, on a recent trip to the U.S.A. I picked up a handful of the beautiful glitters - but am craving more. I am so glad I popped into the Dollar General store because it was a nail polish goldmine!

 Is that collection supposed to end up in Canada? Anyone know? I hope so because there is at least 12 more that I want!!!!!!There is some seriously beautiful polish's in that collection and they have a great formula and a good price.

This mani is 2 coats of MegaLast I Red a Good Book with 3 coats of Club Cabaret layered over it. I just saw  on Nouvea Cheap's blog ( U.S.A.- Sorry rest of the world  ) that these two polish's are being sold together for 2.99 @ Walgreen's. I think these are under $3.00 \cad, but I can't remember how much for sure.

 Wn'W Club Cabaret is a pretty red/silver multi-sized glitter. My only complaint is that there is not more of a colour distinction between the larger hex glitter and the smaller round glitter. I think the small bubbles helped fill in some glitter-sparse areas - lol.








o

No comments: