Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Pink dots with Sinful Colors




 Dang! I was doing so good with posting, then I fell off the blogg'in wagon for 5 days - Oh well here I am now with a lovely and easy to do dotty mani. I started with a base of Wet n Wild White, I used a dressmaking pin to make the lighter and bigger dots, then used a regular sized dotting tool to add the other two pink colours.

No TC in these photos - - I find it is way easier to take pictures indoors without top coat I also find that my camera  will not take crisp macro photos of bright pink and orange colours indoors if I wear top coat = weird!

 Sinful Colors Boom Boom, 24/7 and Cream Pink






O



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried doing a doticure once, and it turned out so badly I had to erase it. I went overboard with the colours I think. Gonna retry and copy your look~ *fingers crossed*

state16888 said...

Not sure if my previous comment was posted. Have you reviewed Daley Hansen's fuzzy polish yet?

Claudia C. said...

What cute it looks this model :)

Lila said...

Lovely, I adore all the things you do