Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Double French Tips?


Here's a mani from a  few months ago.... I wasn't totally happy with the darker purple colour that I chose, but because blogger isn't working for me and I cannot upload all the photos I want to I'll post this instead. I started with a base of Billie Cosmetics in Turquois ( lol )  - I let it dry then affixed thin tape to my nails and added 2 coats of Billie Cosmetics Mauve ( lol ). I should have done a better job and added more coats of Mauve, or at least filled in some of the bare spots.  When everything felt dry I removed the tape and added 1 coat of top coat......

Next time I will use a more opaque polish and more than one coat of TC.


Stuff I used - Billie Cosmetics Turquois and Billie Cosmetics Mauve ( lol at those names )





o



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them! They look great! :)

Freshie said...

Simple but awesome! I like the spring colors ~

Marisa said...

This is super pretty!!!

Beautiful Living said...

these look great!

leester said...

Hi! Just started following you! Saw you are back to blogging after a break, welcome back! I love this mani! Looks like I couldn't even mess it up :) (I'm still kind of intimidated by nail art, haha!)

MightyLambchop said...

I love this look. That darker purple is really pretty.