Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sinful Colors Fly Away & See You Soon


 Today's mani is a lovely saran wrap technique using a base of Sinful Colors Fly Away with See You Soon. I cant believe I haven't paired up these colours together before! Its a fabulous combo..... then again, maybe I have already  -  I have seen KleanColor Bite Me on 4 different blogs today - coveted it savagely, looked it up on the KleanColor website - googled image'd it and realized I ALREADY OWNED AND WORE IT  - twice!

The brush on Fly Away was a little stiffer than  I remember, I used 3 coats which dried fast and super duper shiny.



 polishes  I used -  I have to get into the habit of photographing the names......

 Saran wrap leaves less texture than a sponge, but creates the same effect

Left Top Coat, Right no Top Coat

..... and a few more photos



o



13 comments:

Unknown said...

looks so cool!

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

suuuuper pretty marbling! looks like a gorgeous stone.

MudMaskHoochie said...

OMG! This looks soooooo cool. I have to try this. Beautiful!!!

Rainbowify Me said...

Hi there, I'm your newest follower :)
I just found your blog, and it looks amazing! I'm looking forward to reading more! :)

Lillibit said...

Please, please, tell me how to do that manicure! I hadn't heard of that technnique and I'd love to try it ;-)

Sminkan said...

Really cool!

1xellus1 said...

Wow I need to try this technique! Thank you for sharing! It's gorgeous!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

Looks really gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing!! :D

Anonymous said...

It totally looks awesome... the short time i was away... i missed out alot... these r sooo going on my list to try mastering... :) thanks for sharing

proud gold unicorn said...

That looks so cool! like smoke! so pretty.

Anonymous said...

You should start making youtube videos(: on how you do your nails(:

Steph´s nail creations said...

Gogeous!!!!!!!!!!! I trie this and I like how it tuned out. Thanks for th inspiration:)!!!!!!!!