Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

LA Colors Treasure Island with Ardene Aruba Wave


❤ Please leave your nail blog address in my comments and I will add you to my blog roll ❤

The base polish is from a new collection at Ardene Stores in Canada called Aruba Wave - 3 coats. One day I will round up all of my teal polish's and do a comparison...... I added 2 coats of LA Colors Treasure Island and a coat of TC.

The formula on the 2 new Ardene Polish's is good, the pigmentation is on par with most other brands and the colour selection is pretty vast. I think that they released 20 or more colours in the fall collection. At 2 for 6 bucks its an all around good choice.

I didn't know this was the same nail polish as the stripe polish until I applied it to my nails! I love the teal glitter stripe polish from la colors and have used it for full manicures by dipping a clean nail polish brush into the stripe polish...... the teal glitter and the grass green glitter work well together IMO and  I was delighted to find that there is an actual polish of the same glitter!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!

LA Colors treasure Island and LA Colors Art Deco Strip polish Teal Glitter
LA Colors treasure Island is LA Colors Art Deco Strip polish Teal Glitter
Finkle is Einhorn

This is 3 coats of Ardene Aruba Wave with 1 coat of TC

These polish's at Ardene Stores are 2 for $6 bucks.... Aruba Wave & Black Crackle


..... and a few more photos

❤❤❤


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great polish!!
I love it with glitters!

Unknown said...

I can never find this pretty anywhere!

Polish AMOR said...

So beautiful.... I think I have the LA glitter need to look :)

Nail Designs xox said...

Beautiful! I wish I knew where to find these!

MICHELLE E YASMIN F. BARBOSA said...

ours, love glitter and the color green is one of my favorites! I loved it!

Michelle Dutra

www.unhasdecormichelleyasmin.blogspot.com

I Drink Nail Polish said...

Oooooooo! Such a pretty glitter! LOVE! <3

http://idrinknailpolish.blogspot.com/

esmeheredia said...

beautiful!!!

www.esmeheredia.blogspot.com

nailXchange said...

This looks great on you! I haven't really given L.A.Colors polishes a fair chance yet, but seeing this, I might have to.

Its my nails said...

Nice color combo!

http:itsmynails.wordpress.com/

polishloving said...

Love the glitter :D