Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

♥ Blue with Silver Glitter polish's Comparison ♥



AWESOME! after doing the full mani & removing it I deleted the full mani file of Nail Fetish 'Gothic' = Dang, so skittles for now. Here is a quick comparison of some other dark blue polish's with small silver glitter in them. I am sure Essie Starry Starry Night is very pretty in real life, but cant relate to the 'hype' or ridiculous price of it.I think if I can can find these in this town, I am certain there are other readily available blue jelly-ish polish's with small silver glitter out there.....

L to R 
Maybelline Matte Sapphire 2 thick coats..... this needs thinner (INDEX)
Nail Fetish Gothic 2 coats over 1 coat of Claire's Matte Cobalt (MIDDLE)
Nat Robbin's Midnight Hour - 4 thin coats (RING)
Nail Fetish Gothic - 4 coats (PINKY)

On my Thumb, I applied Claire's Matte Cobalt on the diagonal to half my nail, then applied 2 coats of Nail Fetish 'Gothic'. Nat Robbin's 'Midnight Hour' is a very pretty, but very sheer polish. It is much darker and jelly-like than the other 2 blue/silver glitter polish's I have rounded up. I usually apply a good base of a corresponding polish shade when I wear sheer polish's. I cant be bothered to do 4 or more coats to achieve bottle colour or to get the effect I want.

I have a post of Nat Robbin's Midnight Hour HERE





Claire's Matte Cobalt, Maybelline Matte Sapphire, Nail Fetish Gothic, Nat Robbin's Midnight hour

Indoor Fluorescent

Sun


Shade





1 comment:

Arrianne said...

I agree. Essie SSN is really pretty, but so not worth what it goes for. It's pretty easily dupeable or frankenduped.