Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

♥ Wet n' Wild - 'Wild Card' ♥

 
Wet n' Wild 'Wild Card' 3 coats & 2 coats of Nailene T.C.
 This is a lovely shimmery lite purple polish. Wet n' Wild 'Wild Card' is one of the new polish's Wet n' Wild has released. It is sheer but build-able and looks good at 3 even coats - next time I wear it I will try layering as I think it will be very, very pretty layered. This polish applied perfectly and dried quite fast. I don't think I have a color like this...... and I am not sure whether to call it a light purple with pink shimmer, or a mauve-ey pink. 
EDIT; this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay prettier in real life - the shimmery-ness and weird 'flash' make this a polish I had to wear & blog about immediately......


My ring finger shows how sheer this polish can be, as there are some bare spots towards the tip of my nail - i did not do a spectacular job applying this one. I had hoped to get some swatching done on the weekend when there would be just a little bit of sunshine, but there was only a window of 5 total hours of sun this weekend.!!!
This truly is a pretty, girly color and I hope someone else gets better photos of it soon. My lighting set-up washed this polish color out, and with no sunshine in my part of the country I could not get good outdoor photos~ so its only indoor photos for now. I will likely be swatching this again layered and hopefully when there is some sun.

  
  
  

  

  






9 comments:

Caitlin said...

Gorgeous! I don't think that I own anything like this, I really don't pay much attention to Wet n' Wild polishes, but by the looks of your swatch maybe I should start! xo

Skulda said...

Very pretty!
It actually matches the text on your blog! :D

Stephanie said...

I've passed on this EVERY TIME I'VE SEEN IT but you've made me want it. Good thing it's only 99 cents :)

Paige said...

That is a beautiful purple!

Cah_nossovicio said...

in my opinion it's a very beautiful purple nail polish, and very shimmery!! Your pictures are great even without the sunlight :)

Heather said...

This is so pretty! I want it! I keep seeing all these great new Wet N Wild colors in people's blogs, but I can never find them anywhere >:[

Pam said...

Looks like my ideal purple polish! Love it on your nails. I absolutely must get hold of it.

Perles & Paillettes said...

Lovely shade !

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Cailtin - thanks! I ignored them too, but after seeing them on nail blogs i had to get some.

Skulda - haha yep it does match


Stephanie - i passed on the older Wn'W Polish as well, i am on my way to owning all of them.....

GildedAngel - Thanks!

Cah_nossovicio - thanks!

Heather / Eyeconic - They are avaialable at walmart in the USA for sure.......

Pam Thanks! it is a great polish... needs 3 coats and will look awesome layered!


Ayuu - Thanks! it is a pretty shade