Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

♥ Wet n' Wild 'Blue Moon' ♥


Wet n' Wild Blue Moon 2 coats w/ 2 coats of Nailene T.C.
INDEX - 1 fabulous coat of Wet n' Wild 'Blue Sapphire' & 2 coats of Nailene T.C.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooow - a rich blue shimmer with a hint of green micro-shimmer - how lovely is this? Its totally worth $1.97 - BUT- it won't replace one of my favorites, Wet n' Wild's Blue Sapphire - which is on my Index finger --- 1 fabulous coat followed by 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.

Wet n' Wild is a brand I avoided ( along with NYC ) at my own peril, these polish's are in-expensive, apply well, and are of a decent quality. I will likely have one of each of these by the time summer rolls around....and I am in the midst of swatching all the ones I have acquired recently. i did not put alot of love into this polish job ( again ) because I am layering an AWESOME polish i found that I am super excited about over this right away.

All photos are indoors under fluroescent lighting- I am doing some layering experiments and am hoping that we will get at least 1 hour of sun this week! all I want is 1 hour...........................












9 comments:

Skulda said...

You captured those really well. Like I said before, Zellers is in trouble!
Beautiful blues!

sarahloo said...

I <3 wet n wild!

Pinky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige said...

That is a beautiful color!

Perles & Paillettes said...

Great color !

Niki* said...

love that blue!

Nail-Art said...

Nice Shimmer Blue - looks beautiful

LG :-)

Nail-Art said...

Nice Shimmer Blue - looks beautiful

LG :-)

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Skulda - Thanks! I was having camera issuez......

saraloo - Thanks! Wn'W is a great polish

Jane Araneta - There was a brand spanking new display at the Canadian department store I like to shop at.

Gilded Angel - Thanks!

Ayuu - Thanks!

Niki - it is a great blue

Nail-Art - Thanks!