Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

♥ SKITTLES - Sally Hansen & Pure Ice layering ♥


( oops I totally though I posted this along time ago! )

Just a quickie layering skittles. I picked up this beautiful Sally Hansen New Lengths 'Soft Satin' at  another bargain store in my town. This is sooooooo beautiful over black, I have this on my list for a future mani as soon as I can!!!!  I already did a full mani with Sally Hansen "Iris Opal", and Pure Ice 'Oh Baby' is a polish that I have used before as well HERE.  I know I have alot of dark purple polish's in my collection, but there is something soooo beautiful about these multi-chromes, duo-chromes and shimmery polish's over black that is absolutely mesmerizing. I used 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong top coat for each nail.



 


 'Iris Opal' over Black & Billie 'French Buff'



Sally Hansen 'Soft Satin' over Black & Billie 'French Buff'




 pinky & ring S.H. Soft Satin, Mid & Index 'Iris Opal', thumb Pure Ice 'Oh Baby'

 ♥



No comments: