Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

♥ Franken - 'Wild Olive' ♥

'Wild Olive' Franken 2 oats & 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat


woooooooow! This is a stunner - I just returned from the mall and two people stopped me to ask about my polish - It's always interesting when I say ' Oh I made this - Its a franken - polish' - and they go "Wut?" and I explain what a franken polish is. This is a cheerful celery green, I made this using Nat Robbin's 'Greed' as a base, then added some older Loreal eyeshadow 'Soft Fern' and a small amount of an older caboodle polish 'Wild Child'. I am very happy with this one, and plan on some nail art later in the day.






1 coat
2 coats

2 coats & 2 coats of Nailene Top Coat

 




6 comments:

styrch said...

I would LOVE to put this next to China Glaze dced Fav Moonpool. :)

Cah_nossovicio said...

It's really stunning! Congrats on your franken!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

WOW! This color is absolutely stunning! ~ Dolly

http://adayinthelifeofdollface.blogspot.com/

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

styrch - thanks it does look like monopool i have outdoor pics to post as well.

cah_nossovicio - thanks love your blog!


~*~ Dollface ~*~ Thanks I have awesome outdoor pic's to post

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

gorgeous frankie

Paige said...

Beautiful franken!