Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

♥ Franken 'Curtains' fix -up ♥





Almost immediately after I took photos of my latest franken polish 'Curtain's' I totally trashed it - By opening my curtains..... I somehow rubbed the surface of my nail against the curtains and marred my nails..... so I whipped out my french tip guides, the regular Nailene curved ones, and did a funky french using Icing glitter in a black jelly base. Instead of using the green glitter, I opted for the yellow that came in the 5 pack limited edition set. I applied 2 thin coats of the yellow-ish glitter, and when it was dry, I removed the french tip guides, and applied 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.

Viola! a Manicure saved...... for a couple of hours, becuase I have a hankering to do some paint'in tonight♥


stuff I used......




-apply french tip guides -

- 2 coats of yellow glitter-

- remove tip guides & apply 2 coats of T.C. -


These 2 photos, above and below, were taken less than a second apart - its strange how the picture is captured to have completely different color and tone..... I call the above picture 'Zombie' camera setting, because it makes my skin look sooooooo pale compared to the regular photo's i usually take.





above NO Top Coat  - Below with 2 coats of Top Coat



10 comments:

ANSTAH said...

this is so awesome!!!! I love the frankened color. It's great on you!

Anonymous said...

It's very nice. Great save! -jenb

SailorWifey said...

Nice Save

♥ SailorWifey

Niki* said...

Deez, can i just tell you how MUCH i love it when you use nail guides? the lines are always so perfect. no matter what mine always bleed underneath or rip my bottom polish. perhaps i just dont have enough patience to wait for it to dry completely lol. you should do a post with some tips!

Liana said...

I love it so much!!!!

jaljen said...

From disaster comes a triumph! Lucky for us that you messed up your mani!

adorepink said...

nice save! love this look!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

ANSTAH - Thanks, this turned out really good.

-jenb - thanks, i literally just applied T.C. when i fudged it up

Brittany B. - thanks !

Niki i am doing a tut tonite and hope to have it up by Monday - i apply top coat and be sure THAT is dry before i do any more nail art.

Liana - Thanks I love how my frankens turn out.

Jaljen - thanks !

99.3.14 - thank you

adore pink - thanks - it is an unexpected combo i think that turned out okay♥

Crystal said...

nice manicure those colors look amazing.
really like length and the shape of your nails too mine are much shorter....:(

have a great weekend!

Paige said...

So pretty!!!