Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

♥ Franken - ' Frosty Caribbean ' ♥


Franken - 'Frosty Caribbean' 2 coats & 2 coats f Nailene Acrylic Strong T.C.

I did add some pretty simple nail art to this by applying a straight nail tip guide and using the Nailene skinny french tip pen in white, but I totally trashed it when making jewelery on Friday night, so all I have is some plain, but still lovely photos.  This color turned out lovely and when I made these Wet n' Wild franknes mid January, I planned on doing a funky french themed nail art week..... mid January, but it took two months to get around to it!



I mixed this with a pure white polish and got this beautiful light, bright robin's egg blue.























Indoor Fluorescent

Indoor Fluorescent




4 comments:

Tassa said...

You did a very great job. :)

Gorgeous color! :)

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

Oooh all the sparkles disappeared when you added white. Cool!

WizardsOfBling said...

I love this color! Great job.
~Sylvia

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Tassa - Thanks! - I love how this turned out.... easy and in-expensive to make♥

Angie - Thanks! that was weird... I thought that at least some shimmer would still show up.

WizardsOfBling - Thanks! I know i wrote it before - but i loved your sites series of wet n' wild white pastel frankens♥