Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

♥ Claires Dream Catcher & Nailene 'Skinny' French tip pen ♥





Claire's Dream Catcher 3 coats & Nailene T.C with Nailene white french Tip Pen

It was really hard for me to get a great photo of the beautiful light green micro-shimmer in this polish. This is a really pretty polish color that came out around New Years (I think). It required 3 coats and the next time I wear it I will definitely layer it over another color.

For this mani, I applied 2 coats of 'Dream Catcher' and 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. I wore this plain for the day, then decided to dress it up with a white french tip pen. I applied the very curved nail stickers to the corner of my nails, and added 2 'coats' of the white french tip pen, on some nails I used 3 'coats' becuase I dropped my camera string onto my still wet nails (Dang!)

When the white was dry, i carefully removed the stickers and applied T.C. over the white area, extending a mm or two past the white tip area and applied T.C. tot he edge of my nails as well & let that dry, when everything is fully dry I applied a coat of T.C. over my entire nail.



- Stuff I used -







@ 3 coats of Claire's 'Dream Catcher' with 1 coat of Nailene T.C.

Apply curved French Tip Guides

@ 2 to 3 swiped of the Nailene 'Skinny' French tip pen in white
Remove Stickers apply T.C. to white tip area & face/edge of nail..... covering the ridge where the white tip meets the nail bed and extending a few mm past the ridge.














~ Viola ~



9 comments:

nihrida said...

Dream Catcher looks gorgeous on you!

Stiletto said...

SOOO COOL!
very creative!
what brand french guides did you use? i cant seem to find any with a curve that strong!

Stiletto said...

please disregard my previous question..i apparently am blind and did not see them in the background of the pic...yes I suck! LOL

WizardsOfBling said...

I love Dream Catcher too! I like the twist!
~Sylvia

Niki* said...

i LOOOOOOOOOOVE this!!!! I'm so gonna dupe it :)

Zizi said...

Hey,

I just stumbled upon you blog, you have a great blog and the nails look so pretty :)

I followed you and I would really appreciate it if you followed me. I have a beauty blog myself but it's new so I'd appreciate some help :)

Thanks a ton...

Arie said...

So pretty!!, very interesting that nailene french tip pen with the tips, I saw them before but now looking at your nails, I thik I have to stop at the store next time to check them out ^_^.

* said...

I love this!!!! I might just have to copy you :)

Heather said...

This is so cute! I love how you always do these nontraditional shapes.