Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

♥ ChG 'Watermelon Rind' layered over Wn'W 'Blue Moon' ♥


After wearing Wet n' Wild Blue moon the last 2 days, I had hoped to do some layering experiments with my new Wt n' Wild Polish's = but completely trashed my nails...... I haven't been on top of the St. Patrick's day green wearing - So i figured I would get a few more hours out of this mani before I took these nails off and put some trophy wife nails on...... I added 1 coat of China Glaze 'Watermelon Rind' and a coat of Wet n' Wild 'Kaleidoscope' - THAT is an awesome holo-glitter polish .... there is 4 different sizes of glitter in Wn'W 'Kaleidoscope' - Its a must have. they are .99 cents in the USA( sometimes $0.69 USD cents I read ) or $1.97 here in Canada.....

I literally passed it up for years... That polish is awesome!!!!!!!

Also I did not want to set up a whole area to take photos today, so I used a stack of printer paper and fixed it so I would have a nice bright back-drop to take photos...... I took an aerial photo and posted it at the end of this post

'Blue Moon' with 1 coat of ChG 'Watermelon Rind'


Next 3 photo's ~ 2 coats of Wet n' Wild Blue Moon with 2 coats of T.C.




With 1 coat of Wet n' Wild Kaleidoscope




My super duper awesome photo studio - a stack of printer paper & my regular light





7 comments:

Skulda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skulda said...

All your manicures look wicked! And Homemade 'studios' FTW!

Unknown said...

i loovvvvve this combo !!

Cah_nossovicio said...

I'm loving all these wet n' wild what you are showing!!Unfortunately these polishes are not sold here :(

AllYouDesire said...

I so so much love layering watemelon ind! Love this :)

Paige said...

Very pretty combo!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Skulda - Thanks - I think my photos are turning out all right this way - I don't have room to own a light-box, so usually i just use some bright white fabric draped over everything.......

Lily Nail - Thanks!

All You Desire - Thanks - love your blog!!!!

Gilded Angel - Thanks !