Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

♥ LAZERZ ♥


 Someone else did this look and blogged abut this in early spring..... I know I have seen this on another blog. I loved it and always wanted to try it...... Sadly it did not work out as good for me, but I still wanted to post it.

Anyhoo- I started with some forgotten Halloween nails which I never used, I buffed off the bat & moon image and applied a coat of black polish, just to even things out . Then used those dental floss pick things to make these lines.....Whoever I copied this look from did a much better job then I did but I really, really wanted to try and re-create it, because it looked soooo cool!

I didn't bother adding another coat of top coat, because I am taking this off shortly. I also snapped my thumb nail in half...Sigh - I used Naturistic's Super Chrome polish's for the laser lines; Ruby Reflection, Gun Metal, Deep Violet & Blue Spark. I love these Super Chromes.

This reminds me of school art time where you put pieces of yarn in paint, then squish them between a piece of folded paper..... I wont call this a total fail, because I learned alot with this 'technique' for future nail art.

I know I have seen this done with much, much better results, hope someone can point me in the right direction!

 




Ruby Reflection, Gun Metal, Deep Violet & Blue Spark


 Ruby Reflection, Gun Metal, Deep Violet & Blue Spark


8 comments:

Paige said...

I love that design!

Nicole said...

Dee, that is SO cool! I think you did a great job. Haha. It reminds me of a shirt I had in the eighties, though, I have to say! *g*

- said...

The Angel bottle shot looks cool. The mani totally goes with the bottle shape and make a prolongation of the glass star's lines. COOL.

Liz (iceomatic's nails) said...

I love it!

AllYouDesire said...

I also think you did a great job with this look! Happy new year! :)

LacquerObsession said...

love the laser design!!! I must get chromes & try this out!!!

nihrida said...

I love the bats!!! =)

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
♥ Gilded Angel - Thanks - I wish that the lines could have been more sharp and crisp.

♥ Nicole - Thanks- It is cool I saw this on another blog almost 9 months ago.... they did a much better job, though.....

♥ Nathalie - Wow, thank you. I use that Angel purfume bottle so that I am trying to have consistency with my photos....I am still on the look out for another object to hold while I take photos of my nails.

♥ Liz - Thanks!

♥ AllYouDesire - Thank you sooo much!

♥ LacquerObsession - Thanks! I think this looks cool, too!

♥ Nihrida - Thanks! Those were Halloween nails form last year that I never got around to using.