Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

-Holy Shizzle -

Wow - I hope that this link below works, because every single photo I have ever added to my blog is on this link. I had no idea.......




oops! Thanks April & Ashley of Concrete & Nail Polish , hope the one below is right! I counted all my photos and there are 3823 photos on my blog - THAT IS INSANE!!!!!!!! I had no I dea that I had added that many photos to my blog!



 Hope that works. However - it seems I am running out of storage on 'picasa' so does that mean my blog is filled up too, and I will run out of space?





Every week I discover something that totally blows my mind about the interwebs and specifically about  blogs and such. No idea!

7 comments:

april brooks said...

This link will take people to their own home page of picasa. When I clicked it went straight to all of my blog pictures in other words.

Happy New Year!

nihrida said...

I think there is a limit for the photos you upload... Hope you'll be able to post another 3000+ photos, though.

Nikita2471 said...

You might want to consider paying for image hosting elsewhere as it looks like Picasa doesn't offer much for paid hosting.

http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=98898

I use Flickr and pay the yearly fee and never have to worry about space or bandwith.

As for your Blogger acct, I don't think there is a limit on space/bandwith.

1xellus1 said...

if you start a blog @ wordpress, they have a super duper easy conversion thingy that allows you to transfer your stuff over there. you control domain info. it's free.
not sure about pix. i haven't transferred yet. i need to tighten up my blog. i need to watermark all of my stuff. i want to upgrade to the deluxe pickmarkr so i can do all of my images @ once. ugh
http://picmarkr.com/. plz keep us informed. we will all face this issue eventually. HTH

Nicole said...

I've been wondering about how much "space" I have left! You always have the most helpful info. Thanks Dee! It's something I need to look into, for sure.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
♥ April & Ashley - Thanks girls, I think I fixed it.

♥ Nihrida - Thanks I hope I can post another 3000 as well.

♥ Nikita - Thanks for this information....I did look all these things up and I think that there is no limit with blogger.....So far so good♥

♥ 1xellus1 - I thought about the watermark thing too, but it seemed like alot of extra work.... I have some computer issues at the moment but it is something I am thinking of for the future.

♥ Nicole - I am learning along the way and hope to share any helpful information with other bloggers.....♥

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

thanks for the info! i totally didn't know my photos were already in a safe place on the web. no more saving for backups :)