Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

♥ L.A. Colors 'Copper' ♥










L.A. Colors 'Copper' - 2 coats & Top Coat
{ RING 1 coat of Black & 1coat of 'Copper' }


Another very pretty L.A. Colors Bargain polish, from The Family Dollar in Grand Forks N.D. This is 2 coats followed by 1 coat of Billie Top Coat. On my RING finger I have used 1 coat of black polish, and then only 1 coat of L.A. Colors 'Copper'. This is a beautiful copper shade that I wasn't so sure about, but fell in love with once I had it on. It has a lot of red undertones to it. That is usually a turn of for me, so I think the shimmer is what won me over.

All that I had to choose from at The Family Dollar when I visited for polish color's were boring pinks and sheer colors, so I picked up the three that I thought were prettiest. I am sure there will be other bargain polish's at the family Dollar next time I visit the U.S.,..... but I totally regret not buying the whole line up. Sigh.....




~ Happy Thanksgiving Canadians ~



3 comments:

Paige said...

I am loving that color!

Lucy said...

Love this shade on you. Wish I could find some great looking polishes at the Dollar Store. No such luck!

Camila said...

I loved this color! but I enjoyed even more with black polish underneath! Simply divine!