Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

~♥~ Indulge - 'Chocolate' -~♥~







~♥~


K... I was a little worried about these photos but they don't look too bad up on blogger...... This is Indulge Beauty 'Chocolate', a very pretty gold shimmer chocolate. It is very unlikely that I will be wearing this in the near future, maybe around X-mas time..... Like all these cute mini polishes, they dried pretty fast, and have a lovely shimmer to them. These are all indoor photos as I remember the day I wore this and it was friggen cooooold!

~♥~
 



This is two coats, no top coat. On my MIDDLE finger, I have used 1 coat of Sally Hansen 'Radish' which is a deep, deep dark purple, and two coats of Indulge 'Chocolate'. No top coat.


 

  

 


There = = = = Yippee I finished something I started, Now I just have like 30 more to wear and photograph and post. It sounds like i am complaining but this blogging is lots of fun! It's way better than reading sad news and such... and work, real work. Happy Saturday!



~♥~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is my fav of the bunch! Great haul! I wish I could find some mini's like these! Very pretty.

Lucy said...

I've never heard of this brand. Love the shade. Look delicious.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Thanks- I loooove mini's too!

Every time I wear this it is cloudy and gloomy out :o(

Kae said...

Love the color, yummy!